Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Work table Wednesday


 Wow more than a week since my last post.  Not doing too well on that goal for this month, and I got off to such a great start.  I'm here now though with a little bit of what is on my table today.  I have loved LavenderField on Etsy for a long time and just love her use of fiber in her jewelry.  From what I can see she uses these great little fiber pieces that are like disks.  I of course think my beads need to be in there with the fiber.  So I decided to crochet a bunch of little circles like you can see in the above picture.
 
 Then I strung them with some of my beads.  I like the look of it but of course don't have enough beads and will have to make some more before I can finish the piece.  I also need to learn some tension control as my disks are sure not a pretty as hers. 
I also finished up a few row counter bracelets that I have been making beads for.  I know it is November but spring and shows will be here in a big hurry.

I hope that everyone has a fabulous holiday tomorrow.   Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy family, fun, and food.

No comments: