Blog at least 3 times per week
OCT - didn't really manage it but did get about 2 posts per week
NOV - I really thought I had done better but once again it was only about 2 posts per week.
DEC - not so good had a few weeks where I did 2 posts but then the holiday just got to me.
Double my Etsy sales over last year
- start listing jewelry and more sets and focals
- be more active in social media
- Try to play in a blog hop each month
- blog more
Have a cleaner neater house
NOV - make sure the kitchen table is cleaned off every night(did pretty well was able
to eat on the table every morning at least.
DEC - ha lost the table again
Fill my bead trays by February
- exercise more
- eat less (these are kind of a no brainer)
Save more for retirement
- make more
- spend less
- use the supplies I have rather than buying more and different ones
Accomplish more in a day
- waste less time
NOV - do not turn on the TV during breakfast and lunch (did really well with this only
a few bad days)
DEC - spent way too much time on the computer.
Learn to bead embroider
- finish my button a month challenge
Donate more to charity
- Halos for Hope
- make 52 hats by next August
- OCT have 13 done
- NOV finished 11 for a total of 24
- DEC finished 3 for a total of 27
- Art in the Bag
- OCT finished one bag for this year
- Beads of Courage
- Ears to You
- NOV sent 5 pair of earrings
- find out how
- make items
Get my to do list down to one page
Lighten my load of physical stuff
- try to go through one closet, drawer, or area a week
Take a real vacation every year if even just for a few days
Make more time to read
NOV - 5 books
DEC - 1 book and had trouble getting through it.
I plan to update the list and show my progress here as the months go by.
On another note Work table Wednesday was a busy one but I am working on something I can not show you until this weekend and the Ears to you Hop.