Thursday, September 05, 2013

September Give-A-Way

 I am working on a new Series of beads and Jewelry inspired by Dr. Seuss, and decided that these disc/flower beads/buttons would be great for my September bead Give-A-Way.  Make sure to read this post all the way through and enter as many ways as you can.
 The beads are different front and back so you have choices on how you use them.
They also have decoration on the edges so that if they are sandwiched between two other beads they are nice and showy.  What do you think, are they Seussy?  I know, I know not a word but I like the thought. :-)


There are lots of ways you can enter.
                 - Post a comment here on my blog.
                 - Become a blog follower. 
                 - Post a comment on my Facebook Page
                 - Like my Facebook Page,  Tanya McGuire Beads and Jewelry
                 - Share this post on your blog. (please let me know where so I can visit your blog.)
                 - Share this post on your Facebook Page. (again please let me know where so I can like your page as well)
                 - Pin this post, or another from this blog, on Pintrest and message me as to where so that I can see it.
                 - Last but not least make a purchase from my Etsy store and you will get 2 entries.


See as I said there are lots of ways to enter.  I will choose a winner the first of October.  Good luck, Have fun.

We have a winner of the September Give-A-Way.  KayzKreationz won the four red, white, and black disc beads.

15 comments:

Noreen Pope said...

These are very cool! :)

Wendy said...

I just love the flowers you make, and enjoy seeing them in the groups you post them in! Love the Dr. Seuss idea! Keep it up!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Wendy thanks so much. I think Dr. Seuss will take me a while.

TanyaMcGuire said...

Noreen thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Love the Dr. Seuss beads as well as your flowers

Joanne said...

Looking forward to the colors and playfulness in your Seuss-inspired beads.

TanyaMcGuire said...

Joanne can't wait until after the show this weekend to play more with them. Thanks.

KayzKreationz said...

I love these beads. They are so cute. And although it's nice they're different on both sides I think I'd have to use the texture side most, because I love the texture.

KayzKreationz said...

I'm already a blog follower. KayzKreationz

KayzKreationz said...

Just commented on your facebook page, KayzKreationzGlassKreationz or Kay Thomerson. Never sure which.

KayzKreationz said...

Just 'liked' your page.

KayzKreationz said...

Just pinned to one of my boards.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/537195061773662888/

TanyaMcGuire said...

Kay thank you for everything.

Ann said...

When will our paths cross again?!? I need a bead fix and some Seuss by. Tanya would be perfect. If you get to Brookings during the week, I am @ SDSU - call & I'll buy the ice cream!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Hi Ann, I have no idea we have not gotten to see each other in ages. I would tell you I would just hop on over there and visit but life is really wild right now. Maybe later in the month or the first part of November.