Friday, September 27, 2013

Headed to Chicago......

........once again.  This weekend we will be in Highland Park, north of Chicago for the Highland Park Bead Bazaar.  The show is Sunday September 29th form 10-4, at the Highland Park Art Center.  If you would like more information, the address, or coupon for $1 off of the $3 admission please check out Ayla's Originals website.  And please come visit me if you are in the area.
 I got a few more end of the day beads made to take with me.  These are some with a little Dicro sparkle in them.
 The bottom left one of these reminds me of floating paint on water for making prints.  The real name of that technique seems to have escaped me at the moment. 

There is also only a few days left to get an entry into my September Drawing.  Make sure to check out my blog post here for ways to enter.

No comments: