Wednesday, September 25, 2013

52 hats created........

...........and delivered.  In August while we were at Stitches Midwest I delivered my sack of finished hats.  If you follow my blog you know I had a goal of making 52 hats in a year and I made it.  I made a hat for each week of the year.  I have to say that I would go weeks without making one than make 5 but I did the 52 in less than a year.  The hats were donated to a group called Halos of Hope an organization that provides hats for cancer patients.  In the picture is Alexandra Woloszyk who they call the Hat Queen of Stitches Midwest she is wearing one of the last hats I finished up. I would like to make a new goal for this year but have about decided I need to make other things (like the sweater I bought yarn for in April which is still in the sack.) So I think I will just make what I have time for and see how many I get done.

No comments: