Saturday, November 03, 2012

Ears to You Blog Hop Reveal

 I love making earrings and should have had time to make way more than the 5 pair I was supposed to make for the Blog Hop.  But life seems to be getting in the way of my fun lately.  Have no clue why but it has.
 So yesterday I set down to make at least the ones I promised to make and these are the results.  If you haven't been reading along the earrings are going to be donated to Ears to You.  This was the great idea of Amy Freeland at Copper Diem.
 I am thinking that I can find a few more pairs in my show cases to add to the box before they head out on Monday.
I you want to see lots more fun and funky earrings here is the participant list so you can hop along on your merry way.

Ears to You Blog Hop Participants

Copper Diem
My Addictions
Beads, Tea and Sweets
Juls Beads
Fabric of my Life
Blogging Business Artisans
Jeannie's Blog
Lorelei's Blog
One Kiss Creations
Backstory Beads
According to Katie
Cherish Designs
Beads: Rolling Downhill
Falling Into The Sky
Garden Path Beads
Antiquity Travelers
Sissy and Jacks
Erin Siegel Jewelry/Art Bead Scene
Northwood Creative Studio
SilverRose Designs
Dreamin of Beads/SAS Jewelry Design
Cabe Woman
Summers Studio
Honey from the Bee
Shaiha's Ramblings
Mama's Got to Doodle
Beads for Busy Gals
Tanya McGuire
Creative Atelier

13 comments:

Honey from the Bee said...

These are all so pretty! Glad you were able to participate - loving the feeling that's on the web today.

Christine Altmiller said...

All these are so pretty and will surely put a smile on quite a few faces :-) Those poppies are FABULOUS!!!

MirandAck said...

I love the variety of your earrings. Each on is so special.

http://MirandAck.com

SummersStudio said...

These are lovely and they are surely going to make another woman smile.

Amy F said...

Those are all super cute - I love those poppy ones especially! Thanks so much for hopping with me and for your wonderful contribution!

AliMc said...

OMG those pink poppies are stunning!

Erin Siegel said...

Great earrings and a wonderful contribution!

Unknown said...

Very pretty earrings - especially the pink ones!

CherishD said...

Tanya,

Wow, your designs are beautiful... your your earrings and love the photo of all of them hanging together!

Thanks for your compliments on my blog! I appreciate it! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

:) Kris

Maria said...

So pretty!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I had lots of fun making these but much more fun looking at everyone's blog to see all the others earrings.

elisabeth said...

Fabulous earrings - love all the colors!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

You have certainly used some GORGEOUS beads to make these earrings! These will definetly bring a smile to anyone! Wonderful job!