Thursday, October 25, 2012

Owls, owls everywhere.

Little Hooters are what these guys look like.  I have been thinking about how I wanted to make an owl bead for about a month now.  It took a challenge to get me to get them made.
http://api.ning.com/files/j2J5IkHwi5owDIX94S9AvuC9d5OexvQBsDQl0cNcSnQ7x8tIWvwId0kS1aFFUTi*r2OLSEgnd2PUszt1cWrCkWtaduvd-O2z/HootersChallenge.jpg
If you click here or on the button above you can go and vote for my little guys.  (You do have to be a member of Artisan Whimsy to vote.)
 I of course had to think it out and make them in nice bright colors.  I made quite a batch of them up the other day because I am headed out in the morning to DesMoines IA for a bead show at the fairgrounds this weekend.  The first part of the week they will be headed for Etsy as well. 
 They are about an inch tall and the hole runs top to bottom. They also have faces on both sides so if they turn you still see a little owl.
They look like a little birdy family.

1 comment:

Shel said...

Your owls are adorable!! Too cute! Good luck w/the Artisan Whimsy contest!