Thursday, October 04, 2012

Art In The Bag

This is my Art in the Bag donation for this year.  Yeah! finished and now to get it too the girls in time for the auction.  They contacted me a couple of weeks ago and since I am not home I really thought that I would just have to say sorry no bag this year.  Then my parents next door neighbor gave me a huge cone of yarn (actually several cones so I could make more hats.) and I started working on the crochet part of the bag.  Mom had a couple of pieces of fabric to make the lining and inner pockets and the button can, gave up a button.  So this is truely a group effort.

I am really glad I was able to finish a bag because the auction this year is going to help fund the start of a Beads of Courage project in Omaha, NE.  Check out the Art in the Bag's blog to see some of the other great bags for this year.

No comments: