Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Work Table Wednesday

 Wow and it is Wednesday.  Sorry I have been absent.  I have been working though.  I had a request from a good customer for a row counter bracelet that had the copper feel and clasp.  So many of my beads go with copper because I love it so, but for more than a week I couldn't find my copper mojo.  I reverted back to turquoise and brown always a good combo and found a few.  One of which the customer liked and ordered.  The other three are headed off to Hopkins, MN with me on Friday for the Bead Bazaar.  The show is both Saturday and Sunday and is in a great open gym at the Eisenhower Community Center.  Check the link for more info and come visit me.
I also have been giving myself a day off every weekend we are home and last weekend was playing with paint.  I did some giant sheets of paper very much like this small piece that are for another project.  This was a postcard that I have already mailed.  I really had lots of fun making layers and layers of paint. 

No comments: