Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sorry no pictures today. I had to run the kid back to the doctor for more drugs and he still can not swallow but at least he says it is kinda better and he drank some water and an icy so that is an improvement. Then because dear hubby wants to have a garage sale this weekend and Brandon had not been able to mow I spent the afternoon riding the lawn mower yes riding and it still took almost three hours, plus I can not duck as well as Brandon so could not get as close to the trees. This is way too big of a yard. I got done just before a very heavy nasty rain storm came in I only got a little wet getting the tractor into the barn. Well hope everyone has a great weekend and I will try to get some pictures done tomorrow as I have sets laid out to string up.

No comments: