Monday, March 12, 2007

Well I have to tell you all that I thought I had the nasty pieces of glass that pop off from the rod when you are torching go everywhere that they could burn me. I have had them on my lips and up my nose and of course down my shirt and shirt sleeves but today it surprised even me. I have some extremely nasty turquoise glass that will be totally melted on the end then break off an inch down so there are great big pieces popping off. Well one popped right down my boot. It of course wedged itself between my ankle and the boot and would not come out on its own. So the bead got dropped on the table the stool went over and I am fishing in my boot with pliers trying to save my leg. Lucky for me it is still cold enough I am wearing my wool socks so it burnt but slowly so while there is a melted spot in my boot and a hole in my sock my leg only has a small blister. Got to love that glass. Pictures later I have to rest now. Too much excitement.

3 comments:

Mary said...

OUCH!!!!

Jeanne Craine said...

Ditto OUCH!!!

TanyaMcGuire said...

LOL thing is that in my hopping around I must have sprained my ankle as now it hurts and is all swollen. I just have too much fun out there.