Friday, August 02, 2013

There are certain beads...............


 ...........that I hate trying to photograph.  These Alice's Garden cone shaped flowers are one of them. 
 When you have them standing up this way they look fine but don't really give the person the idea of how big they are or really what shape they are.  They look really fun in person and I love the way they look in a piece of jewelry. (You can see one piece here.)
But when you try to show the shape or that the bead is a cone, the photos just really do not look the way I want them too.  I have tried to figure out what it is that I am doing that I am not happy with and can not seem to find the solution.
Now the Alice's Garden spiky beads you can tell just what they are and how they will hang with one picture. 

If anybody has some suggestions about working with the cone flowers I sure would love to hear them.

No comments: