Sunday, August 04, 2013

A new Flower Necklace

 A couple of weeks ago at a show a good customer made the comment that many of my new pieces of jewelry were in the bright family of colors.  Boy is she right, however I had this piece started at the time and couldn't even show her. 
 I have been missing the copper and earth tones that I have always loved to work with but I guess have been having so much fun with the bright colors I didn't realize it until she mentioned it. 
 This color combination in glass is one I have loved for a long time I had just never used it on flowers until recently.  The amber glass looks like copper with the hints of green patina color caused but the frit.
Of course I had to make a little pair of earrings to go with the necklace.  They are the same as the little dangle on the extension chain in the back of the necklace.

No comments: