Saturday, June 02, 2012

Yesterday afternoon..........

 .............it was gray pretty much the whole time about 5 there was a huge clap of thunder, and some rain, and then just like that it was gone.
 I had been working at the living room table most of the day and just was lucky enough to look out and see this amazing sight.  The pictures can not even come close to the colors that were in the sky, and I don't think I have ever seen both end of the rainbow on the ground.  I have to tell you that the trees in the back ground were behind the end of the rainbow because you could see colored haze in front of them.  It was truly a sight.
 As the rainbow was fading I turned and the sky was just a lovely blue so different from 30 minutes before.
 On the work front I spent the day trying to clean off the table and at the same time finish things up that I had started.  A couple of months ago my friend Jodie posted this great tutorial for making a pair of stick earrings. I made a pair that you can see here and they were honestly addictive. I wanted to make more.  I decided instead to try out the technique on a little bracelet.  So I finally finished that.............
..........and of course had to make a pair of earrings to go with.

No comments: