Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Yesterday..............


..................I worked my fingers to the bone. Well maybe not all the way to the bone, but as you can see by this picture I poked a zillion holes in the end of this one. I was working on my bead embroidered button and to say it didn't go well is an understatement. It took all day and while I am very pleased with it it wasn't all that much fun. I asked Jodie why I had this idea in the first place and she of course told me I wanted to expand myself. (Personally I think eating cheesecake would have been a better expansion.) In the midst of the work I decided I did not like the metal back of the button and that it would really not sit well as a button so have decided I want to make it into a pin. Well that means I have to have a pin back to finish it and unless I can find one someplace in my stash I will probably have to wait until next month to finish. Not a good thing.

No comments: