Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh how I love..........

..................computers. NOT. I have spent most of the day fighting with a new piece of software that my hubby downloaded last night. It ate my email and several other things for dinner, and this morning had my brain for a snack. After about 6 hours I finally got a tech support number which was not easy to find and the tech support person took another 2 hours to fix the problem. All's well that ends well I guess as it is all back to working for the moment. With that problem fixed I started on another. My Web Site. I have been avoiding it forever because the soft ware used to build it is no longer supported and because my dear son did all the work the first time. I have gotten it a little ways this evening so you can hop over there and check it out if you would like. Just click on the pretty purple words.

No comments: