Tuesday, December 06, 2011

A few more beads............

...........from the last challenge. It is a good thing I had them to take pictures of because honestly the new challenge is not going so well for me. I spent the entire day in the studio and I am not really sure I made what I want. I mean they are good beads but we are supposed to be making wow pieces of jewelry and I am not really sure that is what is in the kiln. I usually work the other way around make beads and when some come out I am in love with I make jewelry from them. Today I was trying to make beads to fit into jewelry ideas and I am not so sure it is working.

I did want to give you an estimate of the number of beads from the last challenge. I have at least 60 huge lentils,17 long beads and of course there are other beads I just did not count. That is a lot of beads without getting out a single new rod of glass. I did however.............

.............make one truly ugly bead. Rather than throw it away I thought I should show you just how ugly it is.

No comments: