Sunday, March 08, 2009

Been gone again.

Well hello did you miss me? We have been gone again. My hubby and I went for a fun weekend to the big city of Sioux Falls, SD. Ha it is not that big of a city but for South Dakota it is one of two city's. We went over Friday for something called the Fine Arts Trolley Tour and we had lots of fun. The trolley did not run for some reason but we walked and then moved the truck to another area and walked some more. Saw lots of really interesting pieces of art and especially enjoyed all the jewelry in the different galleries. We have just been hanging out today and I have been working on some more cords for new felted pieces have to keep my hands busy.

Check out the Trolley Tour though it was fun and we want to go again sometime later in the year when the exhibits change.

No comments: