Friday, August 03, 2007

Okay so when the 16 year old computer geek can not get the blasted thing to work leave it to the well.................. older and very persistent MOM and guess what............. I can do anything.


So here are some pictures of the jewelry party that my sister-in-law and brother-in-law hosted for me last night. It is the first time I have done this kind of thing and it was great. Had a wonderful turn out and met some great people. Amazingly one of the ladies is from SD and I have even met her brother in Huron.

Notice the screen behind everyone. My brother-in-law put my web site one the overhead and my son changed pages some for me to show it off during the party.


Okay now that that is figured out I have to go and get things ready to take to Margie's tomorrow for my trunk show there. And you all thought this was a vacation. Have to work to pay for those old plane tickets you know. If you are in the area Margie's is in Crestview Florida and is one of the nicest fabric and machine stores I have ever been in.


No comments: