Friday, January 24, 2014

Lots of news.

My oh my have I not done what I set out to do last fall and that was to make sure that I posted on here at least every week if not more often.  I have all kinds of news I have been meaning to share but I have been really really busy working hard.  I decided after my show in November in Minneapolis that I would see if I could get a space to vend in Tucson this year. I did and I will be at the Tucson Bead Show not only vending but teaching.  We leave next week and I have been working really hard to get ready.  I have three new kits I will be unveiling at the show.  So please if you are coming to Tucson make sure to come to the Windmill Inn and see me.  I will be in room #102.
In the midst of all my Tucson preparation I got a call from Chris at Creative Mode.  She is the promoter for the Art Glass and Bead Show in Madison WI in March and each year they choose an artist to make a bead for their challenge.  2014's artist is me yeah! I have been working extra hard to make all the beads.  I used almost all the red glass I had ordered in case she did choose this bead and I was terrified I would run out because reds are always different in each batch.

I have also been making lots of new jewelry and hope to get some pictures and do several posts this next week before we leave. I know there were lots of other things I wanted to tell you about but for some reason I have forgotten them all.  I will have to make a list.  Check back this week I do promise to be better about posting.

No comments: