Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Flower necklaces for spring.

 As always I had projects planned out long before they got made. This necklace has been planned since last fall and finally got finished last month. 
 I am at least ready for spring with a couple of new flower pieces.
 This is a fun one with a bright lime green and steel blue.  A color combo I want to play more with when we get back from Tucson I think some beads in this combo are in order.
 This second piece is in soft purples.  I am playing with a new background and am not sure I really like it with this piece.
 The background does however make for nice close ups.
This is one of my double layer flowers for the focal piece.

2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Wow, these colours are lovely, Tanya... your focals are so bright and inspiring!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Monique thank you very much. I have been having a lot of fun with new jewelry pieces the past few weeks.