Thursday, November 14, 2013

New Fall Leaves

I have been working on some new fall leaves.  I have to say that while I have been thinking fall this past couple of weeks it has really turned into winter around here.  We have had snow a couple of time and while it is mostly all gone there still lingers some white stuff in the shade of the barn.  We are headed out...
... to our last show of the year this weekend.  I am normally done by the end of October but the Twin Cities Bead Bazaar was pushed back into November this year.  If you are in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area this weekend you should check out the show.  It is held in Hopkins and the building is very easy to get to from the expressway. 
These new leaves are big.  They make nice focal beads.  I just had to slip some onto some ball chain for a fast necklace.  Really simple but fun and elegant.

No comments: