Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I have done............

...........with Kate McKinnon's kit. A few months ago I ordered Kate's new kit and this is what came. All those lovely lovely beads were accompanied by that really fun bug. I am not the fastest seed beader but I have been playing and making the triangles in different patterns.
I actually have some ideas on how I am going to use these and they are frankly addicting cause I want to make more. They do take me a really long time though most of a day at least.

These Kate had been wearing as rings and they are really fun on your fingers the 6 pointed one fits my thumb and the little one in the back fits my Pandora bracelet. I so want to make more of those.

I did start on the studio clean up, use up short rods challenge but the beads are in the kiln and not cleaned yet so hopefully I will show you those tomorrow. I really had fun making things with colors that I don't use a lot. Any way you will get to see soon.

No comments: