Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Challenge

My friend Jodie and I have been talking about challenges and we have come up with a couple. Jodie asked the other day if I was going to take the challenge of using no new rods of glass until our torch tables were cleaned off. I did not have the heart to tell her that my torch table looked like this. But...............
............that was because it was so bad I just moved the pile to places around the studio like this pile and jar in one place. And .....................
.........this tray of one kind of glass. And..................
...............this tray of another type of glass. And ..........................

................yet another pile. I am sure there are more piles of mess in that room but my camera battery was getting low taking all the pictures. Jodie has posted pictures of the beads she has made just with short rods the last couple of days on her blog so you should go check them out. Starting tomorrow I am going to begin working on the mess of short rods I have made and see where it leads me. I will be posting pictures as I get them done so check back. I am sure to really meet the challenge will take me longer than it does Jodie she is just much less messy than I am even of her torch table looked worse to start.



No comments: