Friday, June 17, 2011

We are headed out...............

................again today. This time we are going to Aberdeen SD for Art in the Park. We will be there Saturday and Sunday in our usual spot if you have been there before and if not it is site #76 come and visit us.
I thought before I left I would show you some of the new jewelry that I have been working on. I had finished up a bracelet like this just before our Florida trip so while we were gone I worked on some of the crocheted base pieces and just had to get the finishing parts done when we got home.
This is a necklace that coordinates with the first bracelet and I really like how it turned out.

2 comments:

Betty said...

These bracelets are fabulous, Tanya!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thank you Betty I really like them and they are fun to see come together.