Monday, August 09, 2010

Swimming Hole

It was hot while we were in New York and my sister has all these great places to go swimming written on her kitchen door. We ran so much though that we only got to one place. It is called the Secret Spot. A nice walk in the woods leads you right to this great swimming hole.
The water was way down from the long hot dry summer they are having but it did not detour fearless Griffin. He swam right across the deepest coldest parts. The grown ups aside from me all got wet before it was over.
I don't swim so I found a great place in the shade where I could dangle my feet in and enjoy the beauty of the place.
I did however really think about doing what Griffin decided to do before we left for the afternoon. We had one tired little boy before the week was over.

No comments: