Sunday, May 02, 2010

River Rocks

No these are not stone they are glass. I love making these beads to look like stone though you have to really heat up that glass and get it moving all around to bring out the colors.
Here are some buttons I made with the same idea. They are about 3/4 of an inch across and have a shank back on them.

No beads have gotten made today though I am afraid, as I have been out riding the lawn mower for most of the day. The grass was way too long so you had to go so slow to get the dang thing to cut. I think I was out there about 5 hours, of course we do have two acres. Maybe it will stay dry enough that I can cut it before it gets so long the next time. It was also nasty cold out there today I had on two sweatshirts and a turtleneck and wore my hood up all day.

No comments: