Monday, May 17, 2010

The cat and the kitchen sink?

No this is not the kitchen sink but it was what was in our bathroom until a couple of weeks ago. We are in the middle of a bathroom spruce up. I would say remodel but we are really not going that far. Thing is with all the strange problems it has been in the middle of it for a month now. Yesterday we found out that the guy who had the house before us tapped off the upstairs bathroom power for a plug in the downstairs bathroom. Just fun wild stuff. Any way I guess the cat thinks we never give him fresh water any more since he had to drink rain water out of the sink on the deck.

These are some more of the earthy buttons I have been making. I really wanted them to look like the big lentil beads I showed you so I made them bigger and played with the glass more than on the small buttons.

No comments: