Monday, April 20, 2009

Jodie's Open Studio

Well the party was just great but we all forgot to take any pictures. So I took a bunch of pictures on Saturday when when had bead time. Cyd is still wearing her fancy dress from the party because we stayed up so late the night before. Here she is looking at Jodie's beads from her reject jar. All the gals were having so much fun going through that jar.
Here Cyd is helping me chose beads to make a Cellini Spiral which I had never made before and wanted to learn how to do.
Here are Christina, Kim, and Donna working away.
And this is Mona, Jodie, and Kathy also working away.

I have so many things to show you and tell you from the weekend but I will have to make a list because I can not think of them right now. And of course there are still lots of things to put away here at home so I had better get back to work.

No comments: