Monday, April 13, 2009

Amy's Bracelet


I know it seems like I have fallen off the face of the planet. I haven't though just been really busy this past week. When I have been in the studio I have been making spacers for my friend Amy from Amy's Creative Beads. This is her bracelet that she made up while we were in Omaha at the Bead Bazaar. She wanted a bunch more of the spacers to decorate these jump ring bracelets that she makes so I have been very busy.

I have also been doing a lot of oil filtering. Some of you know I have a truck that runs on vegetable oil. Well that oil when it comes used from the restaurants is nasty and full of yucky stuff and has to be filtered. It has been such a long cold winter that my reserve is way down because it has been just too cold to filter, so the last few days since it started to warm up we have been working 55 gallon batches every afternoon. Very messy and very tiring but very environmentally friendly.

No comments: