Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy! Happy! Fourth of July!I know most of you are out celebrating the Fourth of July so you will probably not see these until tomorrow but I made a goal to blog at least three times a week and I am going to really try to do it. We are just doing our same ole thing this year trying to accomplish getting some chores done. I finished up this Chocolate and Turquoise charm bracelet trying to get ready for my next show. And...........
This Deep Brown and Black anklet is for a customer.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and eat lots of wonderful barbecue.

4 comments:

Stephanie & Chris Haussler said...

Both are GORGEOUS Tanya! Really beautiful use of the lampwork and silver!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thank you Stephanie.

grandmacarnes said...

Love that turquoise and brown!!!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thanks Cindy I love that color combo and am almost out of the turquoise that those are made from.