Saturday, April 07, 2007

Well good morning! We are back to freezing and I am going to have to switch back to my huge winter boots soon so my feet don't freeze out there on the studio floor. I can not believe this weather and I am guessing that it means we will be more than hot this summer.

I know it has been a long time since I posted pictures but I do have an excuse, well sort of. I got a call Thursday afternoon with a request that I come down to Mitchell to chat with a gallery owner and one of their artists. They are going to have sort a bead store in the back of the gallery. Any way I went down yesterday after having my car worked on and getting a kiln full of beads made (see I have been busy). I sold some beads and now have my jewelry being shown in the Prairie Breeze Gallery in Mitchell. The gallery owner like my things so much she gave me an entire glass case so I need to take her some more work very soon.

I promise to get some pictures soon.

No comments: