Sunday, September 16, 2012

Airplane rides.........


...........and waiting rooms give me lots of time to knit and crochet.  This is the batch of hats I have made in the last couple of weeks.  I actually have two more started and not finished to add to the pile.  These are all for Halos of Hope.  I managed to get 20 hats made last year and donated them to the group when I went to the Stitches Midwest show in August.  Halos of Hope is a great organization that provides hats to cancer patients.  I would really like to get one made a week for the next year so that I can donate 52 hats but we shall see once I get home to all the normal chores. 

2 comments:

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

your talents are amazing! wow, I love your jewelry and now I'm blown away with your crochet for Halos of Hope. your hats look so soft and cozy -- beautifully made -- and with love! thank you for sharing your blog today -- a treasure to discover!

Rita

TanyaMcGuire said...

thank you I am up to 13 hats since I left home a few weeks ago.