Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Not been here...........

but I have been busy. I have been making lots of new jewelry for the show in Sioux Falls this coming Saturday. And so the rest of the week I am going to be showing off every day with some of the different pieces. This one I am just calling Turquoise.
And this is Harvest.
The Green Earth.
And Believe. And I tell you, you have to believe me when I say it was near impossible to get a shot of this bracelet that looked like anything at all.

Check back tomorrow for either some new pendants or some earrings.

4 comments:

Jeanne Craine said...

These are just beautiful!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thank you Jeanne I sure have been having fun.

Regina said...

Fun to see you again. Your new jewelry is amazing!
Can't wait to put my bracelet kit together. :-)

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thanks Regina it was good to see you too. There were lots of people I had not seen in almost a year. It was fun.