Friday, August 21, 2009

Big Lentils!

These are the big lentils that I just love making. They are almost 2 inches across and fit so nice in the palm of your hand. I had a customer at the Brookings show ask me to make sure I had some of these for the show in Hopkins, MN in October. I wanted to make sure I had some different ones for her to choose from so I made several but oh I want to make more I just love making them. They also give me ideas for other beads when I make them they are just little creativity boosters.

On a bad note..... We are not at the Yankton Riverboat Days Art Show like we had planned to be. If any one comes out to find me I am very, very sorry for not being there, but our motel room was flooded (the whole wing of rooms actually) and since we made the reservations back in February there was not a motel to be found within an hours drive. Driving back and forth for three days like that was just too much for this tired old body. Again Sorry!

No comments: