Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cyd Worked Hard

Cyd worked hard all weekend while we were in DesMoines. She sorted beads and smiled at customers even when I was all frustrated over my dumb truck which would not start Sunday morning. We had a blast with our friends and had some really good dinner Saturday night. Yumm! I sure do like pasta.
I now have two new batteries for the truck and we have lots of work to do before the next trip out in March to Minneapolis.

By the way Cyd decided she needed more than her bikini so she got a new fur coat and would not take it off all weekend.

2 comments:

Regina said...

It was nice seeing you again Tanya. I missed seeing Cyd! I forgot to tell you how gorgeous I thought your necklaces were - especially the 2 that can be seen in the background of the lower photo.

TanyaMcGuire said...

Thanks Regina, Good to see you too. It was a busy weekend but always so much fun to see all my friends.