Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hi and Happy Holiday's! I have been missing in action I know, Sorry about that. I came home from the show in Omaha sick and still have it but am much better and also the entire time I have been sick so has my truck so I have been dealing with both and not getting anything else done.

This is my own personal Santa he has been playing Santa for a few of the family's he works with the last two days. It has actually made it quite fun around here watching him get dressed up and tell about how the children reacted when he got to their houses. This is a borrowed suit but I think I should really make him one for next year. Guess I will have to be on the look out for some red velvet and white fur.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I think you need to take "bernie" out and get busy! He is a really good Santa! We watched the Santa Clause last night....too.cute. Happy Holidays!