Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Beads

In an attempt to rescue myself from the most boring blog award I have a couple of new pictures here for you today. Just some of the new beads I will be taking with me to Marshalltown IA on Friday.
Some of you know why it has been so quiet around here lately. I have been having shows one weekend after the other and on the 3rd of October we are leaving for a three week trip to Michigan and New York and on that trip I am doing three more shows. I have been working hard to make sure I have enough new things to last the trip since I will not get to make anything new in the middle like I usually do when I do shows closer to home. Any way I am off to try and get more chore done so hopefully I can post again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Lovely!
I hope to stop by and see you this weekend.

TanyaMcGuire said...

Regina I hope you get to come by as well I have lots of new pretties.