Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Well hello again! I know I know I have been gone a long time and have not left any eye candy for a very long time. And frankly this is just more of a drive by than you might imagine. I have been trying to do a little decluttering and so have opened an Etsy shop for Destashing some of the many things I have in my craft room that I have not used in ages.

Now as you can imagine I have done every craft there is and I can never find what I need when I need it for a project so I almost always buy new when I shouldn't and of course as soon as I get rid of something I know I will want it back.

I did already take four paper grocery bags of magazines out of that room and yes I have a craft room in the house as well as a studio in the barn. I need to destash out there as well but there is not as much in the studio that I do not use as there is in the sewing and craft room.

If you are interested in this kind of thing do keep checking back because there is lots more to come in the weeks and months ahead.

Now there is a thumbnail list to the right for the shop but here is a direct link if you would like to visit.

Hmm! looks like you have to go to the bottom of the post it would not fit here.

Have a great night.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5656430

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What a great idea! And a bit of cash besides clearing out unused stuff!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Yes if any body wants any of it.