Thursday, October 11, 2007

I am off again tomorrow so I thought I would show you some of the new nuggets that I made this week to take with me to the bead show in Marshalltown, IA. I was just playing around and decide to make some twisties and then I remembered some that my friend Jodie had made and sent to me so the two left most beads use the twisties she made for me. They had some reactive glass in them so they did all sorts of fun things.

If you are any where near Marshalltown, IA this weekend come and see them for yourself. The show does not have a web site that I know of any more but it is at the Best Western right off the main highway and is open Friday evening and during the day on Saturday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous beads Tanya!

TanyaMcGuire said...

thank you! Stephanie.