Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well as always I did not drop off the face of the planet but it sure seems like it. I have been busy all week and the week before for that matter making beads for a couple of jewelry designers that called in special orders and I have just now finally gotten them both done. One was picked up this morning and the other will come out of the kiln tomorrow and get all boxed up. The show in Brookings was lots of fun. The weather was even kind of nice for a change it got hot Sunday but nothing like the triple digits from the past two years. I got to visit with lots of people and have fun.

I promise to try to find something fun to look at in the next couple of days even if I have to stand on my head. That however might freak too many people out so maybe I can find something different and bead related. Have a great night.

No comments: