Thursday, November 03, 2011

Something different............

..........for me any way. I have been working on something for a customer. She wanted a very organic stacked kind of spike and I have been playing with making them for her and thinking how much I like them and how I can kind of see them in some jewelry. I will defiantly be making more and trying them out. But in making these I.........................
.............started making these little stacks. And while I have made stacked dots before I don't think I have ever left them kind of flattened out. I really like these and already have a project in mind but have to go back to the torch and make some more. I also like.............


...........how they kind of snug in together and might have to have some to work into something where they lay like this.

No comments: