Sunday, August 14, 2011

Enamel...

.................is FUN! I had to take a break last weekend to play with something kind of new. Enameling on metal and man was it fun. I have all kinds of ideas running through my head of things to make and I did make a huge pile of enamel headpins which I have made before just not in a very large quantity.
I had to show you a blow up of my two favorite pieces they are the ones kind of in the center the turquoise and lime circle and the red and yellow circle with the center holes. I am already planning a piece of jewelry with the red and yellow piece and of course it will have one of my beads in it too. Hubby had to help me make a component piece yesterday.

Well I had better get back to work we leave for Schaumburg, Il. for the Stitches show in 10 days and there is a lot I want to get done before hand.

No comments: