Monday, March 21, 2011

Minneapolis Bead Show was a blast

I moved from my usual spot for the bead show this year because I was late getting in my paperwork. I love my new spot there is so much more room and I am going to stay right there in the future. We had lots of fun going to dinner both nights with friends and had some really good food at some little bar and grill that we had never been to before. I will tell you getting home was not so much fun. It is always a hard drive after working all day but last night we ran into flooding and had to go around a ways to keep going. I had some fun shopping and will try to get you a picture of the fun beads that I bought. Thanks to everyone who came out to see me and sorry I gave a few of you heart failure when you couldn't find me right off.

No comments: