Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Florida

Hi, I thought I would let you all know where we are and what we have been up to. We have been here in Florida for a little over a week. Talk about hot, we are certainly not used to the heat down here or the water that falls from the sky each day. I would call the water rain but last week when I got caught out in it you had to call it a flood rather than just rain. Coming home I drove up a hill where the water was coming down the road as deep as the curb and it came rushing over the hood of my truck as I drove into it.

We are not beach people and none of us really like it out there in the summer time as it is way too crowded so last Saturday we went to the river to play for the day. Some of our good friends live very close and have a piece of land that is right down on the river so we went to have hot dogs and play in the woods. That was lots of fun.

I have lots of things to show you but have not taken any pictures just have not had time I guess that is what visiting does to people. We will be home in a few days and I promise lots of pictures then.

No comments: