Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good morning this is one of those drive by posts and from the look of them some really awful pictures. I am rushing around getting ready to go to the Gathering. If you are not familiar with what that is it is the International Society of Glass Bead makers convention or conference what ever you want to call it. Then when I get back on Monday we head out for Florida to visit with family. So I thought I best tell you at least where I was going before I left for what will seem like forever.

These are some more small focal beads for bracelets .......
And this is some wire beads I have been playing with for a change of pace. Am thinking about doing a necklace with some of them and some lampwork for a fun kind of project. Oh well it will have to wait till I get back home I have enough projects already packed.

No comments: